September 12th, 2023
- Administrative Assistant Police Department
Responsible for Administrative Duties in a Law Enforcement Agencyclick for more details
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
• Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
• Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
• Makes travel arrangements for staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotels.
• Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Operating and understanding computers.
• Open records request.
• Must hold a Telecommunicator License, or have ability to acquire the license. (Department Paid)
• No Criminal History.
• Monday - Friday 8AM / 5PM
August 1st, 2023
- SKILLED MECHANIC OPENING
City accepting applications for Skilled Mechanicclick for more details
The City ofEastlandis accepting applications for a Skilled Mechanic. Mechanic duties include performing maintenance, repairs, adjustments and preventive maintenance on city vehicles, specialty vehicles and heavy equipment. Applicant must have a High School education or equivalent and must possess a valid Texas driver’s license. Successful applicant must be able to work independently and make appropriate decisions based on work experience. Performs other duties as directed. Full job description available at City Hall. Wages based on experience.
Applications are available at Eastland City Hall, 113 E. Commerce St.,Eastland,Texas76448, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 - 5:00. The City ofEastlandis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
August 1st, 2023
- STREETS DEPARTMENT WORKER
Streets Department Workerclick for more details
The City ofEastland is accepting applications for a position in the Street Department. Applicants must be in good physical condition, be able to work outside in all weather conditions, must be able to operate heavy equipment, and be willing to work long and irregular hours when needed. An employee may be required to perform job functions in other departments from time to time, as instructed by supervisor.
Requirements include having a high school education or equivalent, a current Texas CDL. Interested applicants may pick up an application at Eastland City Hall,113 E. Commerce St.,Eastland,Texas 76448, on Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. The City of Eastland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
113 E. Commerce St
Hours 8:00AM - 5:00PM